Thursday, April 3, 2008

I've been Tagged

Well I used to like playing tag- when I had pigtails and the boys chased girls on the playground. I think this is a diffrnet kind of tag!!!


Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1.I've been tagged by Lynn of ChloeBeth

2.FACTS
I am addicted to Little Debbie Swiss Rolls

I am 31-until mid April. I was born a month early on Easter Sunday. My dad wanted to name me Bunny, THnak you mom!!!!!!

I have four children, Owen(7), Aiden(5) and twin girls Laney and Haley (2).

I live in Fenton, Michigan.

I love the 80's-Molly Ringwald, the Brat pack, Smurfs, Snorks, Rainbow Brite- just to name a few!

When I was younger, I was in 4-H and we raised sheep yep thats right sheep!! I did other things too but that seems to get more shock value!

I used to collect Postage Stamps- and now they sit in boxes and crates with no attention at all.

3. Eeny Meny Miny Mo- I tag!!!!
Rebekah of SunnyBrook Farm Designs
Ann of Swede-at-heart

PattyModkid

Sandi of PortabelloPixie

Kristen Of Gock's Frocks

Leshayne of the T's and Me

4 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL!!!! Bunny! My dad wanted to name me Sally...don't know why. Funny thing is that Chloe has always named every baby doll she has - Sally. No one ever told her of the fight over my name.

Now I will think bunny every time you post!!!

Lynn

Anonymous said...

Fun facts - I love the little debbie swiss rolls too!
mary
hoganfe handbags

LeShayne said...

Bunny - thats hilarious!

And I was in 4-H too but we raised cows. My heifer won grand prize my 2nd year...now I'm a city girl and can't imagine going back.

Patty Young said...

Thanks for the tag! I just finished mine:

http://modkidboutique.blogspot.com/2008/04/that-darn-meme-i-keep-trying-to-dodge.html