Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun things kids say!!!!

Laughter is a tonic! It helps reduce stress, increase creativity and build stronger relationships, especially in families. What better way to smile than to listen to the humorous, eye-opening and thought-provoking things kids say.

My son- Aiden- was upset about of all things his DS game not going the way he wanted and said "Oh Fiddle Stix"- I just started laughing and asked where he had learned it- he shrugged his shoulders and went back to playing. It was so innocent and untainted by all of the other possible words that he could put in at that moment- you know the words they learn on the playground and you never want to hear! I have heard him say this phrase on more than one occasion and I just think it is the cutest thing

My girls are still young so they say goofy things alot- the Television is the TVB? They call each other by the wrong name- their own.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

That IS funny! I may have to use that one myself - Fiddle Stix would work for me :)

Gumdrop*Shop said...

It does work better than the alternantive- but I just bite my lip in the heat of them moment!!!